Emaar Development IPO

Emaar Properties will offer 800 million shares in the initial public offering (IPO) of its subsidiary Emaar Development.

“Update”

The pricing for the Offering has been set at AED 6.03 per ordinary share (the “Offer Price”).

Based on the Offer Price, the Company’s market capitalization at listing will be approximately AED 24.1 billion.

Final allocations were approximately 93.8% for qualified investors, (“the Qualified Offering”), and 6.2% for individual and other investors (the “Retail Offering”).

Listing and trading on DFM are expected to commence on 22 November 2017 under the symbol “EMAARDEV

For Further information, please check the press release by the company here

The offered stake represents 20% of the issued shares, totaling AED 4 billion.

IPO will take place on the Dubai Financial Market (DFM) from 2 until 13 November for retail investors, and from 2 to 15 November for institutions, the final price of the shares is expected to be determined on 16th November 2017.

 10% of the shares will be allocated to retail investors, while the remaining 90% will be allocated to investment institutions.

40 million shares have been allocated to the Emirates Investment Authority (EIA).

 Emaar Development showed profit of AED 2.1 billion for the first nine months of current year.
And its profits for the past three years:

AED 2.86 billion in 2016
AED 2.25 billion in 2015
AED 1.31 billion in 2014

Financial Statements snapshot

Emaar Development’s IPO is projected to be equal that by Emaar Malls in 2014.

The Emaar Malls total offering was AED 5.8 billion, or $ 1.6 billion

For more information, you can visit the company’s Official website from here

Special offer exclusively for Al Safwa Mubasher Clients

Trade Emaar Development till the end of 2017 and get up to 40% of your commission back* in the form of a discount on your trades commission in the first quarter of 2018.

*Terms and conditions apply